For information on the Slat That Series read-a-thon watch this video made by one of the creators, Sara.
The read-a-thon’s purpose is to essentially read books from series and “slay” them. You can read an entire series, catch up on multiple series, or start new a few new series if you want. As long as you are reading series installments and not stand-alone’s you’re doing this right!
I’m going to try to be realistic here with this TBR so here’s my plans.
- Finish Winter by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, #4), currently reading and I know I won’t be finished by the time this read-a-thon starts on Sunday!
- Reviving Izabel by J.A. Redmerski (In the Company of Killers, #2)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking, #1)
Those are my realistic goals, here’s some extra’s in case I am really slaying next week!
- Fall with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Wait for You, #4)
- Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me, #1.5)
- You by Caroline Kepnes (You, #1)
I will be posting updates and following the read-a-thon mainly on my twitter @PlanAndRead, also linked on this site. Expect an update at the end of the read-a-thon on here as well!
Who else is participating?