The end of this month really snuck up on me. I started my blogging year strong and have now been absent for a week or two. My boyfriend and I have been searching for our first rental house and we found one and now we’re in the process of getting everything together to move! We move in March 1st so I’m not making any promises for my activity on this site for February or early March!
That being said, I had a really good reading month in January and I’m so excited to share it with you!
I read a total of 6 books
- Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre (Deanna Madden, #2). 4 stars.
- Keeping Her by Cora Carmack (Losing It, #1.5). 3 stars.
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (Rebel Belle, #1). 4 stars.
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero. 2 stars.
- Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski (In the Company of Killers, #1). 5 stars.
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5). 5 stars.
I read a total of 1,590 pages and had an average rating of 3.8 stars.
I will have my February TBR posted as soon as I can get it together, for sure in the next week. I hope you all had a great January, but if you didn’t it’s not too late to make it a great year!