The final month of 2015 is over. I can squeeze in no more books. Here’s how I did!
In my Want to Read: December 2015 post I said that I needed to complete 16 books to reach my goal for the year of 90. I completed one more book in November after that post so really I “only” needed to read 15 this month. I didn’t do that either way, but I worked really hard and stayed on track for a good portion of the month.
I’ve got a total of 9 books to share with you today!
I did do a couple of weekly wrap up’s that I will link to that had more in-depth thoughts of the books included. All books will also be linked to their respective Goodreads pages. Rated on a 5 star scale.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. 2 stars.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss, #3). 5 stars.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. 5 stars.
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. 1 star.
- Losing It by Cora Carmack (Losing It, #1). 3 stars.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #2). 4 stars.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover. 4 stars.
- Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples. 2 stars.
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Just One Day, #1). 3 stars.
Weekly Wrap Up #1 – Station Eleven, Isla and the Happily Ever After, and Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour
Weekly Wrap Up #2 – The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, Losing It, and P.S. I Still Love You
I read a total of 2,749 pages and had an average rating of 3.2 stars.
This month managed to be such a crappy reading month in terms of enjoyment that my average rating for the year, which had been at 3.7 since June, went down to 3.6.
Want to see everything I read this year? Here’s the whole list!
What was your favorite book you read in December? Mine was Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
See you in 2016!