I read some really good books in 2015, but I also read plenty of bad books. All of the books on this list I rated 2 stars or less. These are in chronological order #10 being not an awful book I just didn’t enjoy it, to #1 being awful and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, ever.
Take into consideration that I read a total of 84 books this year.
10. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
9. Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Dangerous Creatures, #2)
8. Don’t Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel
7. The Walking Dead, Vol. 8: Made to Suffer by Robert Kirkman
6. Rumble by Ellen Hopkins
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
4. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. Son by Lois Lowry (The Giver Quartet, #4)
2. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
1. The Death Cure by James Dashner (Maze Runner, #3)
I DNF’d two books this year which I didn’t include in this list but I clearly didn’t enjoy them and those are:
1.The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
2. The Hiding Place by Trezza Azzopardi
Look out for my post coming up in a couple days about my favorite books of 2015! Exciting stuff.
What was your least favorite book of the year?