So I’m giving up on some series that I continued with, or started, in 2015. These are only the one’s that were present in my 2015 reading, I have given up on more series than these in my reading life.It’s time for me to let go of these ones. Some of these I really did enjoy and I’m just not interested anymore, but most of them just didn’t quite do it for me.
- The A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin.
- Anything by James Dashner ever. (Probably).
- The Dangerous Creatures series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl.
- The Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry
- The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan.
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
- The Black City trilogy by Elizabeth Richards
- The Tricks duology by Ellen Hopkins
I’d say a list of only 8 series (or author’s) is pretty good considering all the things I got to in 2015. I have already posted that my goal for the year of 2016 is to catch up on all series that I am in the middle of. Getting these off my mind before going into that goal is crucial so that I can start the year off on a good note.
What is your primary reading goal for 2016?