My reading was slightly slower and my buying followed with it. In my last haul I said I was hoping for a smaller haul in October because I had been going a little crazy over the summer. I was successful! I only bought 6 books in October and 5 books in November.
Here’s the 11 books I have to share with you today:
- Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl ( Dangerous Creatures, #2) – Read, 2 stars.
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy, #5)
- The Walking Dead Vol. 09: Here We Remain by Robert Kirkman
- Lacey by Norah Hess – Read, 3 stars.
- Summer’s Child by Diane Chamberlain
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari – Read, 4 stars.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – Read, 5 stars.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls by Jes Baker
- Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre (Deanna Madden, #2)
- Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
You’ll slowly start noticing that my reading preferences are changing. I can tell I’m drifting away from Young Adult and this haul makes that pretty clear. I have so many books to discover that are outside of my little reading box I’ve put myself in these past couple of years. Excited to see what I can find!
My December haul will be a little bigger solely because I will be receiving books for Christmas. I am trying to avoid buying any for myself and I have been successful so far (it’s only the 7th though haha!).
If you’ve read any of these books please let me know what you thought!
Which recent purchase are you most excited to read?