The last month of 2015 is upon us, I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
My Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2015 is currently set at 90 books, I’ve got 16 more to go!
If I am going to complete my #0by16 goal of having 10 or less books on my physical TBR I have 19 books to go! (If I don’t buy/receive any more!)
So guess what? I’m aiming high! I’m still reaching for these goals. Here is a list of the 19 books I am most likely to get to in the month of December.
- Noggin by John Corey Whaley
- Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls by Jes Baker
- P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
- Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
- Summer’s Child by Diane Chamberlain
- Losing It by Cora Carmack
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- The Walking Dead, Volume 9 by Robert Kirkman
- Sprit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead
- Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2) by A.R. Torre
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
I might go for the strategy of smallest to largest books so I can finish as many as possible.
Am I being realistic? Probably not.
If you think I should get to any of these books FIRST, leave a comment!