I was surprisingly able to keep up a really good reading pace in September even though my classes started! It was a lot of just getting into my courses and my most difficult class actually just started this past week. My reading should be declining in October but I’m hoping to still keep up a little.
I completely abandoned my TBR fairly early in the month. I’ve been discussing how I don’t think TBR’s are right for me and that I am going to be picking my books throughout the month more freely. I did still get to a few of the books on that original list because I did want to read them!
I read a total of 10 books again in September (the same as August!). I will link all of these books to their respective Goodreads pages and I rated all of these books on a 5-star scale!
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. 4 stars.
- Another Day by David Levithan. 5 stars.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. 5 stars.
- The Hiding Place by Trezza Azzopardi. DNF (60 pages). 1 star.
- Selp-Helf by Miranda Sings. 4 stars.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. 3 stars.
- Stay with Me by J. Lynn. 4 stars.
- I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. 3 stars.
- The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre. 5 stars.
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan. Audiobook. 2 stars.
I read a total of 3,555 pages and had an average rating of 3.6!