My book buying was a little crazy this month. While not really my buying because most of these were gifts, but my book acquiring. I acquired 11 books, but I only have 10 to talk about today because I already DNF’d and got rid of one.
Here’s what I got!
- Stay with Me (Wait for You #3) by J. Lynn
- Selp-Helf by Miranda Sings
- Fall with Me (Wait for You #4) by J. Lynn
- Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Saga, Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslie Walton
- Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
- Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
I have only read one of these so far! I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me to get my TBR back down. That being said I am completed excited for all of these! Let me know in the comments if you’ve read any of these and what you’ve thought. I’m hoping to get to at least a few of them within the next month.
Here’s to having a small haul in October!