I have decided to do my hauls monthly instead of weekly because my reading, and therefore my buying will be slowing down a bit. I always try to buy less than I read because I am trying to get my TBR down to a lower number at this point in time. I read 10 books in August and I only bought 8. I am also trying to focus on finishing series, which resulted in all of these books being sequels.
Here’s what I got!
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #2)
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #3)
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #4)
- Be with Me by J. Lynn (Wait for You #2)
- The Walking Dead, Vol. 8: Made to Suffer by Robert Kirkman
- Another Day by David Levithan (Every Day #2)
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #4)
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3)
I have already read half of the books I bought last month (Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Be with Me, The Walking Dead Vol. 8: Made to Suffer) so I am feeling really good about this list. Hopefully next month’s haul will be even shorter than this one so I can keep on track with my goals. If your interested in pictures of these books I post book hauls on my Instagram on (most) Monday’s. You can find me @PlanAndRead. I also stay pretty active on my Twitter, also @PlanAndRead.