This past month was insane in terms of my reading. I haven’t read this much in a single month since probably two years ago before I started working. Granted it was still summer and I had a lot of extra free time, so don’t be expecting this again in the coming months!
If you read my August TBR you know that I was attempting to do a little Book Bingo this month. I ended up not using the 5×5 card I created because there was no way I was going to complete it that way, and scaled down to a 4×4 card. I’m not going to be sharing this because I don’t think it really worked well with my reading habits. I did end up reading a lot of the books off of that card though.
I finished a total of 10 books in July. I will be linking all of the books to their respective Goodreads pages. I rated these books and a 5-star scale!
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. 3 stars.
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. Reread. 5 stars.
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan. 2 stars.
- Saga, Volume 2 by Brain K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples. 5 stars.
- Cress by Marissa Meyer. 5 stars.
- The Walking Dead, Vol. 7: The Calm Before by Robert Kirkman. 2 stars.
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. Reread. 5 stars.
- The Walking Dead, Vol. 8: Made to Suffer by Robert Kirkman. 2 stars.
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. 3 stars.
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. 4 stars.
I read a total of 3,401 pages and had an average rating of 3.6!