I’m doing my TBR a little differently this month. Usually I pick a set of 6-9 books and just strictly try to read those. This month, I have picked 24 books. I don’t plan on reading that may but it’s leaving my options a little more open!
I have set these 24 books up in a Bingo card.
I have set up prizes that I will reward myself with for different Bingo’s I get!
1) BINGO! – Purchase 1 book
2) 4 Corners – Purchase 2 books
3) Second Bingo – EC Horizontal Planner (school planner)
4) Third Bingo – EC Notebook
5) Fourth Bingo – Horizontal Planner Stickers
6) Blackout – EC Carry-All Clutch
These prizes aren’t set up by price value, they are set up by what I am I wishing for the most.
I’m making this a little tricky for myself though. Instead of picking what books I want to read next, I am using a random number generator to pick for me! This will make getting a Bingo a little more difficult.
Here’s the list of books on my Bingo card! Listed from left to right:
– Crown of Midnight by Sarah. J Maas, Throne of Glass #2 (reread)
– The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre, Deanna Madden #1
– Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre, Deanna Madden #2
– Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass #3 (reread)
– Fairest by Marissa Meyer, The Lunar Chronicles #3.5
– Stay With Me by J. Lynn, Wait for You #3
– Cress by Marissa Meyer, The Lunar Chronicles #3
– Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2
– The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2
– Another Day by David Levithan, Every Day #2
– Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss #3
– The Young Elites by Marie Lu, The Young Elites #1
– Blood Promise by Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy #4
– Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, Reckoner’s #1
– Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy #3
– Firefight by Brandon Sanderson, Reckoner’s #2
– The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1
Now that’s a list of books!
I’m giving myself two options when I use the number generator so I got an 18 and a 20 the first time I tried. This left with me with the option to either read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen or Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I decided to go with Shadow Kiss because the beginning of the series is still fresh in my mind!
I think realistically I’ll be able to read 7-9 books this month. Hopefully this whole process made sense to everyone. Just trying to spice things up a little more over here.
Has anyone else ever done this? Would you consider it?