September is right around the corner, but along with September comes school. I am going into my first semester of college starting on Monday, August 31st. I am taking the majority of my classes online, so my schedule will be a little more open than if I had to go to campus every day.
That being said, I really have no clue how much time I will have for reading in the coming month. I am going to stick with setting my TBR at 8 books. I finished (projected because there is still a couple days left) 10 books in August, so I think 8 is a reasonable goal.
The books I am planning on reading are:
- Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead
- Another Day (Every Day, #2) by David Levithan
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
This TBR is stacked with books that I know are well loved, along with some very anticipated new releases. I am so excited to get to all of them. City of Bones is a reread for me. The first time I read it I didn’t like it at all and never continued with the series. I am going to reread it so that I can give the rest of the series a chance because I heard it gets better!
Let me know in the comments if I am reading one of your favorite books this month!
My August Wrap Up will be posted within the next couple of days!