I am not a pre-order kind of gal. When I purchase new releases I usually like to go down to the bookstore and actually pick the book up. I do have some books that I am highly anticipating this year though.
1) Another Day by David Levithan (Every Day #2) – August 25th
2) Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #4) – September 1st
3) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – September 1st
4) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – October 6th
5) November 9 by Colleen Hoover – November 10th
The only new-to-me author on this list in Nicola Yoon. The hype for Everything, Everything has me so excited. The rest of these books are continuations of my favorite series, or new books by my favorite authors. What books are you anticipating at the end of this year? Let me know, maybe I’m not aware of them!