I’ve talked about this already, but I got kind of slumpy at the end of June. I read a total of 6 books and 4 of them were within the first 8 days of the month. All of the books in this list will be linked to their respective Goodreads pages and are rated on a 5 star scale.
1) The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black. Finished June 2nd. 5 stars.
2) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Finished June 4th. 4 stars.
3) Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples. Finished June 5th. 3 stars.
4) Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. Finished June 8th. 2 stars.
5) Rumble by Ellen Hopkins. Finished June 21st. 2 stars.
6) The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas. Finished June 26th. 5 stars.
I read a total of 2,354 pages. I had an average rating of 3.5 stars.
Overall this month was pretty underwhelming. I wasn’t completely enjoying things I was reading and I was just busy with other things. Hopefully a couple of good books to start off July will help me have a better month this time around.