I don’t have a picture for this month’s TBR because except from the books I am reading for #TBRTakedown I don’t own a lot of these books yet.
I set my TBR up in a specific way each month. I set myself 6 books that I “have” to read. I do this because this is the amount of books that I need to read each month to reach my goal of 60 books. I have changed my goal on goodreads to 80 books but it did start out at 60 and I will be satisfied with 60. This month the 6 books are:
1) The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
2) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3) Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
4) Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
5) The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas
6) Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I have a few other books that are on my radar for this month if I finish those 6.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
If you have read any of these books please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Also, comment any books you think I should be reading in the future!